Monday, July 11, 2011

Updates~~

It's freaking 2.07 a.m and i'm typing out this blog in the dark.
Just wanna update you guys out there.
It's been quite a while since i updated this dead blog.
Let's talk about Monin Cup 2011.
Well, I did my best and didnt manage to get into finals.
Was nervous like hell during the competition.
That was my first time joining a bartending competition.
I've gained so much experience that I cant get inside the classroom and I've a group of besties.hehe (Shitheads rulezzz.)
A few of my friends managed to get into finals.(congrats...)
Well,let's talk about my internship pulak.
I'm now interning at Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa which was due to the last minute failure to get into Hilton KL.
Started my training on the 4th of July.
On the 1st day itself, I've started working unlike some of the hotels my friends go to which they have a few days of orientation which they said was quite boring.
I'm now working in the Amenities Center, guided by 3 seniors namely Ruben, Rudy and Thu.
My job is to wrap fruit baskets for the in house and arrival guests and deliver it to their room.
I've been doing it for the past 7 days and i'm doing fine i guess.
Have some misconception with one of my seniors.
Trying to solve it.
And recently, I have did something bad.
Feeling guilty but I will find one suitable time to apologize.
Until then, wish me luck for my internship.


Signing off, Jaywin
Peace, no war.

No comments:

Post a Comment