Wednesday, December 30, 2009

29/12

At 8.47 p.m,I went and fetched Jocelyn and we both went D'Bamboo yamcha with friends...
I thought that we will be late because my mum fetched my bro to Aeon first...
But when I arrived,only Say Ling was there...
Saw Heng Ping and his friend there...
Chatted for a while...
Ordered my drink...
Then,switched on my laptop and played Texas HoldEm Poker....
When Jocelyn sat beside me,I won....
Then,she moved away...
I really lost all the money that I bet...
Hahaha...
She's my lucky star....
Then,Say Ling and Jun Jie went and fetched Zhen Wen and Alicia...
Tze Chin arrived a while after Say Ling left...
Alicia and Zhen Wen arrived at about 9.45 p.m...
Then,we played poker there....
Jocelyn was feeling not well,so she didn't play....
Just sat there and rested...
Around 12.25 a.m,my mum came and fetched me and Jocelyn...
We went and viewed a house at Botanic because my mum is planning to buy one....
Then,my mum fetched her back...
When I arrived home,it was almost 1.30 a.m...
Bath and played PS with my bro...
I went to bed around 3 a.m....


Signing Off,Jaywin
Peace,no war...

No comments:

Post a Comment