Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16/12

Just came back from Taiping...
Went visit my grandfather at the hospital there...
He went there for some kind of balloon surgery...
Went in the surgery room to see the process...
There's a camera in the tool for us to view inside the throat...
It was the first time i see that...
My grandfather went in for almost 15 minutes only...
It was just a simple surgery...
Then,we went to eat....
After that,we went our separate ways...
My parents and I went back Klang,while they went back to Perlis...
When I was in the hospital,I received a text from my pal,xiang saying that he was so angry with the instructor of the driving instructor was very noisy,telling him to do these and that...
I straight away laughed after i finish reading the text....
So guys,be careful when you're choosing the place where you learn to drive because you might end up like my pal here...
Lolz....
I arrived home at about 8.35 p.m after having my dinner....
After that,I bath and went to play badminton....
It was a tiring day after long hours of sitting in the car and playing badminton...
That's all for today...
Until then,bye....


Signing off,Jaywin
Peace,no war....

3 comments: