Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4/5

It's the final decision...
I'm officially in group 4...
Originally,I can swap to group 3 but for some reasons,that guy don't want to swap with me...
Sad case...
Haiz...
I'll slowly move on(CL,don't worry about me)
Ok,so it's the second day I'm in group 4 classes...
It's completely different from group 3 classes...
The environment is completely different...
Group 4 is more to that kind of just study people,while group 3 is the both study and joking people...
Hahaha...XD
But when it comes to study,group 4 is better than group 3....
But when it comes to communicate with group members,group 3 wins the match...
Group 4 is kind of quiet,while group 3 is more crowded...
I WANT TO GO BACK TO GROUP 3...
GROUP 3,I MISS YOU...
T_T
That's all that I want to share for today...



Signing off,Jaywin
Peace,no war...

No comments:

Post a Comment