Friday, April 30, 2010

30/4

I can say that today is the worst day of my life...
Not really la....
Hahaha...
Because when we're in trouble,we will say that that particular day is the worst day of our life...
Am I right??
I don't know..
Maybe I'm,maybe I'm not...
What happened to me today was I was change to GROUP 4...
I was "originally" in GROUP 3,the most exciting group in Taylor's...(as if it's...hahaha...XP)
The division office stuff told us that I was in group 4 from the beginning of the day...
That just simply means that I was blind that day when I saw my name on the slide...
The slide noted that I belong to group 3,but today when I checked in the division office,the stuff said that I belong to group 4...
Which means that I was absent for the whole week class ad...(What the f**k)
Taylor's management is really bad...
They should arrange properly...
I don't what will happen to the group that I have already form...
Haiz....
Totally down when heard that I belong to group 4 because I know group 3 people well already...
Now,I will have to undergo that "lost" process again...
Have to go and know group 4 people which I don't really like to do that kind of thing...
From Monday onwards,I will be in group 4 already...
T_T
I will miss you guys...
GROUP 3 ROCKSSSS....
That's all for today...


Signing off,Jaywin
Peace,no war...

No comments:

Post a Comment