Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21/4

Hi guys,I'm back...
Today was the first day of my college...
Woke up at around 6.10 a.m(awww....tired man)
It was like very long since I woke up so early already...
Ok,it was when I went National Service...
Then,after I came back from there,it was like I wake up very late already everyday...
Hahaha...XD
Took KTM to Setia Jaya KTM Station...
Then,I just walked without knowing how to take bus to the campus...
I originally wanted to follow my dad to the campus but he has to leave for work very early...
Then,I think what for I follow him so early to the campus...
Nothing much to do there also...
Sooner or later,I will have to learn to go to the campus by myself...
So,why not learn it now??
So,I just walked there and saw one taylor's bus...
SO,just went up lo...
It was so easy la...
Today was a very tiring day but I feel so happy because I go to college by myself without asking anyone's help...
I feel that I'm more grown up now after I came back from NS...
Arrived college at about 8.20 a.m...
Then,went into a talk in the multipurpose hall which is known as MPH...
Talk and talk and talk....
Then,went for the English Placement Test(EPT)...
It was kinda hard,but I managed to do it though...
Then,they help us took measurement for our uniform...
Took photo to make the student ID after that...
Went on a campus tour afer taking the photo...
That's all for today...
Looking forwards to meeting more new and awesome friends tomorrow...


Signing off,Jaywin
Peace,no war...

No comments:

Post a Comment