Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Confused...

Hi guys.....
Sorry for the long absence...
And now I'm back to update my blog...
National Service was awesome....
Learned many new things and make many cool friends there...
Won't ever forget the times in NS....
After two days I came back here,straight away went and took my result...
Not so satisfy with it but,what to do??
I'm currently doing nothing at home...
Eat,surf the net,play badminton,sleep....
Doing the same thing every single day...
Haiz....
Actually,I wanted to go for the 21st of April intake for culinary arts at Taylor's but when my mum asked me one question...
I ask myself whether I really like cooking or not...
And the question was you're going to work in the kitchen for the rest of your life,can you bare tahan??
This is the one question that makes me really think...
Should I go study Pre-U or work or study Pre-U sambil work??
I think I should work first because I heard from my friend's mum who's a teacher saying that Pre-U is hard....
So guys,give some opinions to me on what should I do....
I'm really confused now...
Really hard to make decision...



Signing off,Jaywin
Peace,no war...

No comments:

Post a Comment