Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11/5

It's been very long since I last updated my dry blog.
Sorry for not being able to do so because i'm too lazy to do so and there were tons of assignments to complete.
Now,some of the assignments were complete,some still pending though.
Well, I'm gonna update you guys with what has been happening since uni reopens.
My course is now included with whole lot of new subjects (7 to be exact) - Cost Accounting, French, Marketing, etc.
There's one new guy in my group,Benny and he's now my besties.(hehe)
Can do more things in the kitchen now due to the long hours of training in Spaghetti Grill. Hahahha.
There are more than one assignment for the single subject which is Food Science (how *grateful* I'm)
So,I think that's that.
Gonna update if there's time for me to do so.


P/S: Gonna watch Fast 5 tomorrow.*Yay*

Signing off, Jaywin
Peace,no war.

No comments:

Post a Comment