Friday, May 20, 2011

12/5

After class just now, NYC , King, Benny and me went to watch Fast and Furious 5 (Fast 5) at Sunway.

We bought the ticket yesterday or else I think there will be no tickets left if we buy it today.

Benny and me played arcade for a while before we went in the theater.

I lost to Benny because he was too pro already.( paiseh betul )

The movie was awesome to the max man!In fact, it was the most awesome series among so many Fast and Furious series.

All the sound effects was just so damn nice!

For guys and girls who havent watch it, you should seriously go watch it.









   

                     One of the interesting scenes...





                      Brian and Torreto helping the cops



Should not reveal so much.( hehe)

This movie is highly recommended.

After the movie, King and me went to have our dinner before came back home.

That's that for now.





Signing off, Jaywin.

Peace, no war

No comments:

Post a Comment