Friday, May 20, 2011

Updates...

OMG, so much to do yet so little time.
Took my first French assessment today.
Hope i'll pass...
The listening part was kinda hard but the rest was just ok. (hehe...)
Was supposed to take English assessment also but the lecturer postponed it because she was too busy until she got no time to prepare the exam question.
Next Monday i will be having my Malaysian Studies mid term and Housekeeping Practical final.
Wednesday,I will suffer. 3 assessments in a day- Marketing, Opera and English.
Friday-Marketing (God please bless me...)
And I still have one more pending assignment- F&B and and and I'll be joining the Monin Cup as well.
So, I'll be double busy because I have to prepare the recipe and give it to the lecturer on Monday.
Still not sure whether what ingredients I should use for the mocktails.
This is my first time joining this competition.(nervous...)
So,imma take it as a challenge for me.
I'll have experience on this kind of competition after i join this competition.
All the best to me and wish me luck please.
That's all for now.


Signing off,Jaywin
Peace,no war.

No comments:

Post a Comment